Plantexpand Ltd, are suppliers of quality Specialist Plant & Vehicle Maintenance Services, and have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced plant fitter.
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of plant & machinery repairs and servicing. Duties involve carrying out inspections, maintenance and repair work. Duties to include:
- Routine service & maintenance to all types of plant equipment. We currently maintain a large fleet of Thwaite’s Dump Trucks, Mini to Midi excavators, tractors, fresh & waste water pumps, various trailer based equipment such as generators, compressors etc. to name a few.
- Preventative Maintenance works to avoid potential avoidable breakdowns.
- Fault Diagnostics to diesel engine & hydraulic systems. Electrical based system diagnosis would also be a good asset for this role.
- Annual statutory testing such as LOLER. Not essential as training can be offered.
- Working on customer sites & depots.
- Mobile site based work with which a company vehicle is supplied.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Good healthy experience with various types of plant machinery.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- To be confident with the quality of your work.
- Welding & general hot works experience would be beneficial.
- Willing to be part of a growing team in a rewarding environment
- Good communication & basic IT skills are required for our mobile roles.
About the Company:
From our humble beginnings as a small-tools repair and supply company, we have progressed, grown and proven that our expertise is directly beneficial to our customers, accommodating larger plant equipment and vehicles along the way, advising and working with partners supplying industry to strengthen our own ability to provide cost-efficient supply links, which we use to benefit their growing customer base.
A considerable expansion to our maintenance contract with several clients has led to the company expansion & we wish to give the continued dedicated service support hence the need for further plant technicians to join our team.